From the comfort of my sofa

I just like to read! There is no greater pleasure than a peaceful house and a good book. I will read most genres but not sure I have the imagination to really "get" some science fiction and fantasy.

Clever and original!

Daisy in Chains - Sharon Bolton

Daisy in Chains is clever; clever in many ways but mostly it’s a clever story, cleverly written.  There isn’t much more I can say, it’s original, creepy, scary, shocking you name it, it has it. It had me enthralled from beginning to end and every page in between.  I loved the style, I thought the characters were brilliantly drawn, and the writing was wonderful.
I loved Little Black Lies, it was one of my five-star reads of 2015 and I was looking forward to this one.  It was certainly worth waiting for, this one was even better and I am a little sad that I can’t give it more than five stars.  It’s definitely going to be one of my top reads of 2016 so five MASSIVE stars from me!  Sharon Bolton is now right up there in my favourite authors list.

Thank you to Netgalley and Random House UK for the opportunity to read an advance copy.