From the comfort of my sofa

I just like to read! There is no greater pleasure than a peaceful house and a good book. I will read most genres but not sure I have the imagination to really "get" some science fiction and fantasy.

I have to say I just love Harry Evans!

Snatched From Home: What Would You Do To Save Your Children? (DI Harry Evans Book 1) - Graham Smith

The first thing I have to say is that I just love Harry Evans, Cumbria’s superhero and perhaps the most politically incorrect but at the same time the most honourable character I have read in a long time, a true maverick.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book, the main plot was thrilling and the sub-plots just as exciting.  The characters were excellent – Victoria was likeable and strong and Samantha was admirable.  Nicholas was weak and pathetic – great stuff.  The main police force characters are an interesting bunch and getting to know more about them as the book went on was a definite plus point.

I will certainly be looking out for more from this author.  Highly recommended.

Thank you to Graham Smith (author) and THE Book Club for allowing me to read a copy in exchange for an honest review.